First thing is first. I need to change the name of the blog. This is no longer just Camden's Corner. It is Reya's as well. I lack creativity so any suggestions for a new name would be appreciated. I have thought of many that include our last name but I would prefer anonymity so I prefer to have no last name reference in the new blog name. With that in mind, it makes it very difficult to find some catchy slogan that go with Camden and Reya or C & R.
Our summer was spent quite differently than most summers. Due to our hometown and the natural disaster that occurred in June, this summer has been anything but ordinary. We tried to spend as much time at the lake as possible, which proved to be difficult with 2 little ones, a cabin under construction, no running water and a rugged shoreline for splashing around in.
With that said here are some pics from the 4th of July weekend we spent at the lake, construction and all. Yes I know we are crazy!
This was Camden's favorite spot to enjoy any meal or snack. He is sitting in the cabinet that the fridge slides into. At the time, that cabinet was sitting in the living room.
I was much more excited about Camden experiencing fireworks for the first time than he was. It didn't help that we tried sparklers during daylight! He held it for a few seconds and was done :-/ Oh well, next year!


Camden and daddy enjoying a hot day in the pool once the conserving water order was lifted.
Reya hanging out, enjoying watching daddy and big brother in the pool.
Loving his sis!
Doing yard work with Grandma Sam.
So excited to get Dora cereal!
Happy girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment