Thursday, April 22, 2010

Peanut turns One!

Singing "Happy Birthday"




Loving the Cake!


...At least 2 of us are looking


Got his foot in the cake and wasn't impressed


Cleaning Birthday boy up


He wasn't interested in opening presents, he just wanted his banana




Enjoying the wagon he got from Grandma and Grandpa B


Finally time to play!


Now its time for the sappy mommy account of C's big day. It is hard to believe my Peanut is a year old. The year has gone by so quickly. I spent yesterday (his actual birthday) at work mentally and emotionally reliving his birth day. It seems so long ago, yet at the same time seems like yesterday. Unfortunately I was unable to be with him at the actual time of his birth; but Daddy and Auntie (his daycare) had a countdown to 3:08 pm and when the clock struck that time, cheers of Happy Birthdays could be heard for miles...well maybe just a block. I sit here with the cursor blinking at me. I feel as though I have writers block in trying to describe my feelings on my first year of parenting. Since I can't think of anything witty or inspirational to describe this I will leave you with this. The first year with Camden in my life has been exceptional, the best year of my life. I can't wait to see what memories we make today! Happy Birthday C!

No comments: