In the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought I should talk about all that I am thankful for. First off I am thankful for my extremely healthy life. There are many people in this world that cannot say they are thankful for their health. I am thankful for my upbringing, the values that have been instilled in me, all the family vacations and wonderful memories made during my childhood. I am thankful for my family. I have an outstanding husband of 2 years and my Kona, who always makes me smile and laugh. I am thankful for being able to house Peanut with ease and thankful I am starting to feel Peanut moving around.
My life could not be more fulfilled at this moment. I have a warm house I call home, I have a job that I love and stress is not overwhelming my life like so many others. It is so easy to take for granted all we have, so on this Thanksgiving make sure to think about all you are thankful for. I hope everyone has fun and family filled Thanksgiving weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment