Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Changes

Well things have changed a bit. After a long drawn out conversation with myself and my doctor of course. I decided I really didn't want baby's birthday to share Saint Patrick's Day so my doctor was kind enough to make an exception for me (she only does surgeries on Thursdays) and baby #2 will be born on March 16th.

I asked Camden this morning if it was ok if we brought a baby home to live with us and he "said" yes. (He refuses to say "yes," he will only nod his head) He also said he would help me change diapers and push the swing for baby.

So just a couple more days until baby arrives. I can't wait to see if baby looks just like Cam did when he was born and to meet this little feisty one that kicks me constantly! My next post will be filled with baby news!

No comments: