Ty and I made the decision not to find out the sex of our precious babe. I took the back seat on this one as I was adamant with Camden that I wanted to be surprised and he would have liked to find out the sex. Well it was discussed this weekend and he said "Let's wait" so waiting we will do.
Obviously the main reason is that we just want baby to be healthy, that is the only report we care to hear about after our 20 week ultrasound. We have high hopes that we will hear that baby is 100% healthy. Another reason Ty wants to wait is because he remembered how mad or upset people were with us that we did not find out. People had such strong opinions on the topic and we couldn't help but chuckle at their silly arguments; such as "You can't plan," "I hate unisex clothes," "How will you decorate." So he likes the idea of irritating other people again. He also likes the surprise and getting to announce the sex himself when baby makes his/her entrance. I of course just simply think that this is the only real surprise in life and either way a feeling of love and joy is felt. We have our secret wishes on the sex but in the end it doesn't matter.
So It's Official.............................Baby is a Surprise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment