Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Memories

It has been a crazy summer. I am finally back to update some pictures of Peanut...or Camden. My family and I have moved back to my hometown to be closer to both families. It is amazing how quickly priorities change when a baby arrives.

We are the traveling family. We might as well join the circus; it seems we are only in one place for a week or so and then on the road again. Camden and I traveled to Fargo for his 8 week shots. He was a trooper, I on the other hand lost the battle. It is by far 100 times harder than the worst pain I've ever been in to see my baby in pain.

Camden has had a lot of firsts this summer. His fir
st trip out of the country...to his second country of course..Canada. His first trip to the lake, first life jacket zip up, first ride on the pontoon, first trip to the park, his first wedding. He is the happiest baby. He laughs, smiles and coos constantly and he loves to be outside.

Here is what my Cam has been up to!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi guys...he is soo cute!! You guys sure have been busy! It was great seeing you guys the other day!! Keep in touch!

beth said...

Great pictures!!!! I'm so happy that I finally got to meet the little peanut in person....even if it was just a quick visit :) What a sweet little boy, you and tyler are sure blessed.
love you guys!!!